Client Services Executive
The Client Services Executive takes responsibility for client service and ensures that all client enquiries are managed effectively and promptly. Working closely with the Business Development Manager this role will ensure that we are maximising conversion rates, revenue and client satisfaction.
- Qualify enquiries prior to quote to ensure that priority is given to jobs from premium clients or with high revenue and/or potential margin
- Work closely with the Head of Estimating and Business Development Manager to ensure that quotes are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Ensure that all client enquiries are responded to within specified time limits
- Follow up allocated enquiries with Production Managers to ensure timely quotes are provided and to step in with client liaison if needed
- Assist with the account management of key clients and suppliers
- Achieve targeted conversion rates.
- Sales experience essential
- Experience in handling client quotes and qualifying enquiries.
- Proven track record in client handling and the ability to close scales
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent client handling skills
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP systems and PC literate