Project Managers work as the key point of contact between clients and Workshop to deliver high-quality projects to time, cost and budget. Running multiple projects in their entirety the Project Managers ensure that resources are in place and teams have been clearly briefed as to the client’s requirements. Problem-solving skills are very important as well as highly advanced organisational skills.
- Project Manage to deliver new projects on behalf of clients
- Maintain excellent communication with clients on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Read and interpret drawings provided by the client
- Brief Draughting team on concepts, drawings and creative briefs
- Prioritise workload and deliver projects in a time pressured environment.
- Work closely with Estimator and Client to manage any changes to brief or costs
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate systems
- Work with the Workshop Manager to ensure that the project is resourced and clearly communicated
- Supervise any Freelancers, transportation and logistical elements to the job
- Comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all time
- Undertake any other duties within the scope of your knowledge and skills as and when required.
- Highly advanced Organisational and time management skills.
- Experienced in Client Management.
- Confident problem solver displaying critical thinking and analytical skills
- Marked influencing skills to assist clients in making decisions.
- Confident and engaging manner.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Construction knowledge of complex and large builds.
- Strong communication skills with both clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Good negotiator
- Knowledge of construction management/CRM software an advantage.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Tools
- Project Management experience
- Good team-working skills
- Experience of AutoCAD draughting software.