Staging Project Manager
The role is responsible for providing detailed technical know-how to the client and managing all Staging components of the event, ensuring targeted margins are achieved and that the Staging build is completed on time, within budget and to a quality at or above client expectations.
Project Management for Staging Jobs:
· Work closely with client to interpret a brief and provide alternative solutions to improve cost and quality
· Provide technical Staging input for the client in the preparation and presentation of pitches
· Work with designers to bring a concept to life
· Conduct site visits and recces
· Develop & present Staging quotes to clients
· Manage relationships with suppliers to secure appropriate materials at the best price
· Brief and liaise with Workshop Manager and team to ensure build is to spec
· Manage crew relationships
· Book & brief relevant crew prior to the event
· Manage Health and Safety (Risk Assessment / Method Statement)
· Manage Logistics – transport, crew, equipment
· To identify systems and procedural improvements for cost savings, efficiency and health & safety.
· Brief Crew Chief on all aspects of the job prior to going to site
· Check and oversee deliveries
· Oversee installation of job
· On site liaison with freelancers, Event Managers and client
· Check for client satisfaction prior to leaving site.
· Enter logistic details.
· Raise purchase orders
· Enter new suppliers/clients into the database
· Assign incoming supplier quotes to relevant jobs
· Order materials.
· Arrange dry hires
· Liaise with logistics departments for job vehicles and deliveries/collections
· Write and issue schedules to Workshop Manager
· Collation of supplier documentation for the venue.
· Research into and sourcing of specific items as required on a job by job basis
· Book crew travel & hotels
· Ensure ISO & BSi compliance
· ISO filing & job completion.