Technical Project Designer
The Technical Project Designer produces accurate construction drawings for use by the workshop and the CNC department. Working closely with the Production department to develop drawings that conceptualise the clients’ vision. Experience of working with construction drawings and to tight deadlines is a key part of this role.
• Producing construction drawings for use on the workshop floor and by third-party manufacturers
• Producing layout drawings for use by CNC department
• Producing comprehensive layout drawings and full drawing packs for use onsite
• Producing drawings and conceptualising clients creative
• Produce drawings that specify the correct materials
• Working knowledge of a variety of materials we may use in production of our projects
• Manage the labelling and issuing of drawings within the system
• Participate in meetings and discuss your creative.
• Working closely with Production Department in the development of pre-designed and conceptual
• Attending site/production meetings
• The ability to recce site locations and draw in AutoCAD.
• Participation in the follow up debriefs after event
• Strong client focus with a passion for delivery
• Self-starter who is able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Adaptability, flexibility and attention to detail
• Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills whilst working with crew, colleagues and
• Ability to anticipate and resolve last-minute problems quickly and pragmatically
Computer literate with the ability to learn and assimilate new software.
• Experience in Solidworks, Sketchup, Rhino etc Photoshop Adobe Illustrator
• Experience in Design
• Experience in AutoCAD operation
• All round Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Experience in application of materials
• Strong working knowledge of set and/or furniture construction.